- Transparency/Notice – Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- The Website, surveys, business or marketing events.
- When you use the Website, you may have opportunities to sign up to receive specific information and we may ask for your contact information, so that we can send you specific information you have requested.
- When you apply for employment via our Website, or when you contact us via e-mail for information or assistance, we may obtain the information you provide, including the content of your e-mail, your name, contact information and other details included in your request.
- As you navigate the Website, certain passive information may also be collected, including internet protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you accessed our Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website.
- From time to time, Palisade may collect Personal Information to enable you to use online social media resources offered either by Palisade or a third party as part of the Website. Generally, online social media resources are interactive tools that enable you to collaborate and share information with others. When using social media resources, you should take into careful consideration what Personal Information you share with others.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Providing Information and Services You Requested. Palisade may use the Personal Information about you to provide you information that you may request. Palisade may also use your Personal Information to deliver a specific program to you when you enroll to receive the program. Such use may include: (a) generally managing your information; (b) responding to questions, comments and requests; (c) providing access to certain areas and features of our Website; and (d) permitting you to register for events or participate in webinars.
- Administrative Purposes. Palisade may use the Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including, without limitation, to: (a) measure interest in our Website and programs; (b) perform internal quality control; (c) verify identity; and (d) send communications regarding the Website, programs or services.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. The Website may offer various tools and functionality. For example, the Website may include functionality that will allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by Palisade or any other third parties for any other purpose.
- Pseudonymous Data. Palisade may use and share your anonymized or aggregated information within Palisade or with third parties for public health, research, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information.
- Other Uses. Palisade may use your Personal Information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
- Mobile Devices, Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, and Analytics Information
- Website Users outside of the United States
- Data Retention and Storage
- Security of Your Information
- Changing Your Information
- Special Notice to California Residents
- Links to Other Websites
- Contact Us